When your loved one is in jail and you are trying to help bail him or her out as soon as possible, you are obviously going to look for a bail bonds company who can work quickly andget the job done right. There are plenty of bad bail bonds companies who will bail your loved one out quickly, but with sloppy work. There are some companies who are able to meet the end goal quickly, with great execution. So how do you know you have found the right bail bonds company? It is a two part research process.
1. Read up on the company and learn what services they offer.
• Do they service the California area where your loved one is located?
• Can you afford their rates and fees?
• Do they charge interest or have hidden fees?
• Do they have someone who can speak your native language?
• Do they have 24/7 availability?
• What forms of payment do they accept?
• What are the consequences of falling behind on payment or the loved one skipping court?
2. Look at other people’s reviews on the company.
• What was their experience like?
• Would they recommend the company to others?
There is plenty to learn about a company’s services, so always ask for a free consultation first.
To get you started in your search for the right bail bonds company for you, look at Penny Fianzas. This family-owned and operated company has been in the California bail bond industry for nearly 30 years. This company has a high customer satisfaction rating and has been named one of California’s best bail bond companies.