As with any decision, there are pros and cons to bailing somebody out of jail with a bail bond. Due to this fact people, understandably, have a lot of questions about the bail bond process. After all, most people have never needed to bail a friend or family member out of jail before. Here is a quick list of some of the pros and cons of bailing someone out of jail with a bail bond.
- Bail bond companies are open 24/7
- 90% cheaper than the bail itself
- Get expert help from professional agents
- Can be paid for with a payment plan
- Rescues your loved one from jail
- Extra discounts are available
- Don’t get the bail bond money back in the end
- Can only get help in the state where the company is licensed
- Not all bail agents are trustworthy
As you can see from this list, the pros of getting a bail bond far outweigh the cons.
Getting a bail bond from Penny Fianzas in Glendale is a cheap and affordable way to bail someone out of jail. On top of being affordable, you will receive the help of a professional and caring bail agent. You can trust that our agents are always there to help our clients.