How Long Does the Bail Bond Process Take for Release
One of the first questions we’re usually asked during a bail bonds consultation is how long before we post the bail bond and the client is released. Most people ask everyone from the arresting officer to the booking officer, to their cellmates before they even start looking at bail bonds agencies.
The good news is that there are some things you can do on your end that will help speed up the bail process. They include:
- Make sure you’re dealing with a reputable bail bonds agency.
- Knowing how much you’re able to contribute to your bail (fees are 10% of the required bail)
- If you can’t cover the 10%, look for bail bond agencies that are willing to work with you to create a payment plan
- Knowing your inmate number and all the information about your bail so you can quickly and accurately share it with the bail bonds agency
When you contact Palmdale Fianzas | Palmdale Bail Bonds we promise we’ll do everything we can to get you released from jail as quickly as possible. What we can’t do is provide you with an exact time. There are a few reasons we can’t provide you with an exact time frame for your release. These reasons include:
- We don’t know how long it will take you to sign your contract and pay the bail bond fee
- If you need a co-signer or collateral, the process of getting those two things may take longer than normal
- We can’t guess what kind of backlog the court is dealing with. The more backlogged they are, the longer it takes to post the bail bond and get you released